That's right! :) And we're just THRILLED!! Nicholas teared up whenever she gave us the news - I know he was super excited, too! The ultrasound/anatomy scan was sooo cool - and best of all, he looks just as healthy as can be so far! He was moving around and posing like crazy for the entire hour of the ultrasound (probably thanks to the pre-caffeine suggestion from Jennifer!). Technology is just so cool - we were able to already get a glimpse at what his cute, little face looks like, and watch him kick, rub his face, stretch, etc! And our sonographer was so sweet, and explained everything as she was measuring each body part and examining organs. Nicholas was very tuned into that part and they discussed many other detailed medical things that the rest of us stayed out of, hehe. :) It's just so hard to believe that all of that action and growth has been/is going on inside of my stomach - crazy (and such a God thing)! I didn't want the appointment to be over!! :) Well it's pretty late and I have a LONG day of work tomorrow with my manager, but I just wanted to post a few pics of our cute little GUY before I hit the sack! Check him out! :)
He was holding up a "#1" haha :)

Everyone said it looks like he has his mom's lips, ha!
Little punter or soccer player kickin' away... and he's obviously a little show-off here with his "boyhood."

And this was a quick little video they did of his movements - they're pretty choppy because of the quality, but you get the point. :)
Doesn't he just look so sweet?????????

Sweet baby Wallace, we can't wait to meet you! You're just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - he does have your lips!!! Can't wait to meet him...we are very happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteHe Does have your lips, oh he will be beautiful!! HOW EXCITING!!!
ReplyDeleteGammy Pammy thinks you are beautiful! I already love you so much!
ReplyDelete