Let me just start by saying that lots of good people were born in the month of January, that is for sure...which has made for much to celebrate!
LAST Saturday night there was a fabulous fiesta at the Yoe's to celebrate Robert's bday!
Dr. and Mrs. Yoe
boys
Kerri and I
girls!
the Musicians and the MDs...enjoying cigars
typical yoe party favor...FITS socks!!! Best EVER!!!
Yoes and the Rineharts
Did I mention that six of us stayed up until 4AM???
{don't worry, we had planned on a sleepover party so we could put Mills down in his pack and play}
Did I also mention that my husband thought it was an awesome idea to eat the dried chili peppers that were decoration???
Because he "likes spicy things," you know...
Not smart. He.was.dying.
these smart girls definitely didn't give those chilis a try.
Then we played a 3am typical game of charades!
high five!
I think this might be my favorite picture of the night. And scariest. Can you tell we're very good at charades??
Thumbs up for a super party!
We had fun celebrating and sleeping over, friends!! Thanks for having us!








BEST night, we LOVE the Wallaces! :)
ReplyDelete