It's almost the weekend - woohoo! :)
We had such a fun morning around here, but this afternoon has been hectic! I got peed on...twice...it's been a while since that has happened, and if you have a baby boy then you know just how far of a shot it can be. The first time was on the changing table, and the second time was when I was changing him on the floor instead of the changing table (b/c the pad was drying...) and the squirmy little thing ran away from me then peed on the carpet...while he propped his hand on the wall..what?!?
Anywho, I'm excited for the weekend...which reminds me, a couple of weekends ago some girlfriends and I got together for a fun night at Bottles 'n Brushes in Mt. P
{since I didn't have my camera I had to steal Calee's from her blog} :)
We painted the pineapple fountain from downtown at Waterfront Park! Since all of us moved to Charleston at the same time for residency {and some of us are moving away this summer while others are staying, tear}, we thought it would be fun to paint something local that we would all have to keep in our homes!
This is the actual pineapple fountain, where we happened to have some family pictures taken at the end of the summer {same picture as in my header} Didn't everyone do a great job with their artwork???
Speaking of artistic skill, this brings me to my next point - a giveaway!!!
With much delay, I'm excited to finally being giving away a $20 credit from Andie at papercircus!
Remember those adorable wagon cutout cupcake toppers from Mills' first birthday?
They came from papercircus!
And those adorable party hats???
Yep, Andie from papercircus!
{And they are just the perfect size for little toddler heads!}
She has all kinds of cute things in her etsy shop HERE.
How fun would a Mickey party be...especially with these cute cupcake toppers, confetti, and favor bags!
Cute toppers for a first bday or baby shower...
And her birthday hat options are endless..she does all kinds of custom things, too!
This one is from a friend of mine, Heather's, daughter's first birthday party - so cute!
All you have to do to enter is:
(1) Be a follower and leave a comment letting me know you either already follow along or are a new follower (mandatory entry).
(2) Leave a separate comment with your favorite Disney character...just for fun and just for an extra entry...looking at all the Mickey stuff was fun, what can I say!
Contest ends on Monday, at midnight, and I'll announce the winner on Tuesday!
AND, I have a REALLY cute contest next week, too, especially for the little one in your life - stay tuned!
Hope you win!













How fun! I love that idea of all the girls painting the same thing to keep ties to your location :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! I'm definitely a follower!
Minnie is definitely my fav Disney character! I dressed up as her for Halloween when I was 3; I just love her!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteDonald Duck is my favorite Disney character.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeleteBelle is probably my favorite Disney character.
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower...my first lil one is turning ONE in May so I am in planning mode right now and your birthday post for Mills has inspired me to do awesome paper decorations like you did so now I'm looking for a vendor, and papercircus seems like a great choice!
ReplyDeleteOk, so I have to admit, since my lil guy is only 9 months old, I haven't really gotten into the Disney thing yet, but I love Ariel :-)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteMickey Mouse is probably my favorite.
ReplyDeleteI'm already a follower
ReplyDeleteI have to go with a disney princess. Love Sleeping Beauty!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeleteCinderella!
ReplyDeleteI follow and these are all so cute!
ReplyDeleteHmmm.... My favorite Disney character is thumper!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteWinnie-the-pooh...I even bought a stuffed one when I was 5 with only coins!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd...Sleeping Beauty is my favorite...or at least it was when I was little. My mom says I had the entire movie memorized. :)
ReplyDeleteY'all did a great job on your paintings--very cute! What a great giveaway--I am already starting to plan my three kiddos' parties, and they're not until June, July, and August. Love birthday parties! :) P.S. I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Disney character is Belle from Beauty and the Beast. :)
ReplyDeletelooks like a fun girls night!
ReplyDeletei am a follower!
my favorite disney character is minnie. she wears heels!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteNicole, I passed along the link to my cousin Jessica for the mermaid cupcake toppers. Her 30th birthday is in September, and I think I may have to order those for her. She has always been obsessed with mermaids...funny, right?
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower! I love seeing all of your creative ideas!
ReplyDeleteCinderella was definitely my favorite character.
ReplyDeleteI follow you already :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Disney character is Peter Pan :)
ReplyDelete