Since I now have the excuse that more than one boy will be wearing all of Mills' wardrobe, why hold back, right?!? Haha! :)
As we've moved out of our precious summer sandals around here, Mills has been on one pair of Stride Rites (which I love and they go with everything), so I figured it was time to select our fall/winter shoe collection - a la toddler.
These first three pairs I ordered from Zappos a few weeks ago:
Mills had some New Balance tennis shoes last year {I liked the lace-up better last year, but with his on-the-move self this year, I knew that the velcro was probably a smarter choice}
I couldn't pass up these precious little Keds - traditional and classic - and did I mention at a great price?! They look great with his longalls {which I can get away with through this season and that'll be about it}.
Originally I was going to get the navy Keds, but they didn't have them in Mills' size, so I went with this funkier version by morgan&milo - they're precious. I ordered up a little bit, so he'll be able to wear all of these throughout the fall/winter/early spring {or so I think}!
I recently ran across Livie & Luca's adorable shoe collection, and I LOVE them! I ordered the pair above (brussels in dark brown suede) and the pair below (london boot in toffee) a little over a week ago from their website (they carry them on Zappos, Piperlime, etc, but I couldn't find the dark brown in the shoe so I went directly to their website instead), and I am anxiously awaiting their arrival! :)
Okay, so now that you've seen what we're workin' thus far, help me out...
I've had my eye on the Wallabees {by Clarks} and the classic Uggs to round out his seasonal assortment, but I'm having a hard time deciding on colors...
Wallabees in sand suede or beeswax leather???
And Uggs in chestnut or gray???
What do you think, friends??? Any adorable boys' brands I need to check out asap?










So cute! I think he may have a better shoe collection than me!!
ReplyDeletelove his new shoes! i like the chesnut uggs. i love my uggs so much and wish they were a little darker. i also have a pair of black ones and i don't wear them as often but when i do, they look great. i'm a huge fan of uggs. i've never tried the wallabees..i think i would look silly in them. but i like both of those, maybe the darker ones for those. love your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are big fan of Livie and Luca, and Clark's! Luckily, we can go out and buy both nearby. We had those dark brown L&L last year. They were super cute- you will love them!
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are so cute! I like the sand suede for the Wallabees and the chestnut Uggs! I wish I could get my son (3 yo) to wear cute shoes like those...I made the mistake of buying him some Cars shoes and now he won't wear anything else. We are now on the second pair of the exact same shoe :/
ReplyDelete