Tuesday, December 6, 2011

crazytown usa

To say things have been crazy around here would be the understatement of the century...life is B.U.S.Y. right now.  I was sick with a nasty cold/no voice, we went to the ACC championship game in Charlotte, Nicholas had a conference in Columbia and we got to catch up with some dear friends, I've had two "photo sessions" with a new baby boy named Holmes, we're trying to get our house ready for the overflow of house guests we're about to have beginning tomorrow...which brings me to the biggest event at hand...my SIL is getting married THIS Saturday and since she's in NP school, we've been busy bees trying to get everything done for her - lots of little details here and there, and phone calls and emails and all kind of last-minute details!  So needless to say I won't be back until next week! :)  Oh, and throw in decorating for Christmas and chasing around an almost two-year-old...a  really cute almost two-year-old though! :)
See y'all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment