Wednesday, September 9, 2009

bedding buzz

So Jennifer and I have been talking a lot about bedding options for the little ones on the way! This super cute store, Baby Bloomers, over in Mt. Pleasant has tons of custom bedding options, so I'm gonna scope those out when I have a free afternoon or Saturday, but in the meantime here are some ideas...and you may notice that the majority of them have green in them - that's in hopes of not having to repaint the bedroom, but if it comes down to something we like better, we'll do it anyway. Oh, and a few of these Nicholas put in here...b/c he doesn't seem to think that baby boy bedding looks masculine enough, ha! :) Let me know what you think!














Oh, and and I almost forgot! My grandmother is also an awesome seamstress, so I could even have her make the set if I could find some fabulous fabric - or just substitute a piece that I don't like of another set - either way! :) By the way, if you click on the pictures they'll open up larger - give me some feedback and let me know what you think! Oh, and I have to also mention that I LOVE the bedding (and nursery) on Erin's blog HERE! So cute! Oh, and I'll upload that baby bump pic tomorrow afternoon - I'm just too stinkin' tired tonight!! xoxo!

2 comments:

  1. Cuuuuute. The sea green/light blue fishy set is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS!!! So many cute bedding ideas! I Really like the sailboats for Charleston! The Alphabet blanket is VERY cute, I think you should get that and put it with my favorite (Second from bottom)! Baby Mills is one lucky baby, he doesn't even know how stylish his mom is!! :)
    *Nice job with the blog updates, I am hooked- figured out how to read them on my phone so that keeps me occupied!! Now, if I can only get around to writing some of my own!!

    ReplyDelete