Monday, November 2, 2009

Before and After!

Not a lot of time to blog today, but I wanted to briefly post the pics of the nursery before and after! I've told you just how LONG it took, how hard everyone (JOHNNY!) worked, and how much we love the final product! :)  I think it just looks so sweet, calming, and little boyish!  So here we go...
Guest room before:

The work in progress - beadboard being put up:

The difficult wall!!

Primer time!

And after many, many coats of paint, the final product:




(ignore the ironing board and little harley in this one)
So what do you think?? Ahhh, I love it! We spent quite a while over the weekend sitting in the room with lots of family members trying to figure out where to position everything (b/c we have to fit the crib, rocker, changing table/dresser, and a daybed - tough! Three bedrooms is just not enough room when our family lives far away, so we have to also have the daybed/trundle in there, but I think my sweet hubby finally figured it out Sunday night)! :) Anywho, we already have so many cute things to go in the room - it already looks different! So more pictures are to come! And baby shower pics coming soon! Happy Monday! :p

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful room! You all did such a great job! I wish I was down there to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a sweet nursery!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete