Goldilocks and her bear:
The loveliest hostessess!
The adorable and scrumptious food! Please notice the printed nursery rhymes that coordinate with each dish - so amazingly creative and cute!!!
Generous gifts galore!
Hostess gifts for the sweet friends
Opening gifts!
Oh my goodness I have so many more great pics to post of fun games, amazing gifts, and wonderful friends and family...but I just realized it's 12:45 AM and my manager is riding w/ me tomorrow and I'm too stinkin' exhausted (AND my computer is taking forever to upload these pics to the blog for some reason!), so I've gotta call it a night. Recap to be continued...tomorrow.
But I will leave you with this last picture of a great group of friends!
(from L to R - well kind of): Three little pigs, twinkle twinkle little star, the cow and the moon, another cow (minus the moon) and the cat (minus the fiddle), three blind mice, little red riding hood and the wolf, hickory dickory dock - the mouse and the clock, mary and her little lamb, jack and jill, and of course we're right smack dab in the middle, goldilocks and the "just right" bear.
What a wonderful time!!
ok, i'm gonna fall asleep on my laptop. goodnight!!!! :)

So adorable! This looks like the funnest shower ever. I am so sad i'm not down there for all of this.
ReplyDeleteMiss you.
Ps You and Nicolas are too cute!!!