This is how we celebrated our new year - We had a yummy dinner with Matt, Leah, and Callahan at Carolina's! We tried the tasting menu and it was quite delicious!!! :)
Nicholas had to be at the hospital at 8pm (for a long night at work!), so we dined at 5:45...and yes, just maybe we didn't see anyone else under 65 in the restaurant until around 6:45! :)
(yes, we tried 3 times to get a picture w/ Nicholas' eyes open, but it just wasn't in the cards) :)
And this little one was SO good...she got lots of attention and celebrated 2010 with a little milk cocktail!
We found this thoughtful little gift on our doorstep on New Year's Eve as well!
Thanks so much, Liz and Andrew!!! And this bottle came in handy, because I decorated plastic cups and took this yummy, sparkling juice up to see Nicholas and we watched the ball drop and rang in the new year at this romantic and hip NYE HOT SPOT!!
The VA hospital, yes ma'am! It was a crazy party! ;)
There was another doctor who was nice enough to take a few pics for us!
Watching the ball drop...exactly at 12:00!
and Nicholas made me pose for this sweet pic
Hope you had a wonderful celebration as well! :)
Oh, and if you didn't already see it, take a look at my last post for our year in review!



Nicole! I am LOVING your little blog! I've been secretly stalking it for a few months since your mom gave me the address :) Your big day is getting sooo close--i know yall are very excited! I hope all goes well with your delivery--you're going to be a fabulous mom :)
ReplyDeleteI am on the EDGE OF MY SEAT waiting for that sweet boy to make his debut into the world!!!! I look at my phone constantly to see if I may have missed a call or message... you look great mommy! Can't wait to meet that baby boy!
ReplyDelete