Sunday, January 10, 2010

HE'S HERE!!!

Just a day shy of his due date, this cute little guy made his debut on Monday, January 4th, at 11:08am! At 7lbs and 10oz and 20 inches long, he is such a little bundle of joy!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but we're (well, I'm) sleep-deprived like I never thought possible, but so stinkin' in love with this precious little baby boy! I will give the whole birthday story at some point this week (probably one morning at about 3 or 4am!), with pictures, too, but for now I just thought I'd post some pictures of our adorable new addition!
my sweet boys




More to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are a MOM! He is absolutley the cuttest baby! He is so handsome and looks so curious in that pictures with Nicolas!!! I can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just beautiful!! Nicole, this a such a nice story! Fun reading.

    Luv,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete