Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One Year Ago...

{Yes, it is, in fact, 2:30 am on January 4th...I've been up putting Christmas decorations away and preparing for Mills' big party this weekend!}

But one year ago today, at this exact time, I was HURTIN'!!! Like with some serious contractions! 
I had gone to see a movie with some great girlfriends a few hours earlier.  Nicholas was at work, I was realizing it was the "real thing," and we would shortly be making our way to the hospital... {you can go back and read more here if you so desire}
Can you even believe it???

One year ago today...
we were welcoming the most precious gift that we've ever been given!
Our sweet baby boy.
And now we don't know what we ever did without this precious face...
God is so good!

I'll do the usual birthday post "tomorrow" (aka later today) - as well as a New Year's follow up in the next week - but my next few posts will be definitely dedicated to celebrating our sweet ONE YEAR OLD!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday from Gammy Pammy and Philly! We love you soooooooooooo much and are looking forward to celebrating your birthday this weekend!
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mills!!!!! What a special little boy you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mills!!!! Just found your blog, and I love it!!! You are gorgeous Nicole! Looking forward to reading more as I am your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete