Finally, right?!?
Our little munchkin has been sick...and we've all been germ-swapping and sharing around the fam...fun times!
We went to Dillon last weekend for Gray's birthday party, and by the time the weekend was over, Kelley had the stomach bug, then Grammy, then Mills, then Lulu, then Adam...and after this past weekend, Phil, too!
Poor little Millsy's symptoms started on Valentine's Day {it was very romantic, let me tell ya...} carried on randomly throughout the week, then I got sick as well. Thankfully it wasn't the stomach bug, but flu-like symptoms instead, that were over in 48 hours - whew!
We're glad to have our little guy healthy, that's for sure!
So I'll be playing catch-up, per the usual, over the next few days...
but we sure have missed you here at the Wallace Word!
And we're glad to be back in the blogosphere!
Xoxo!





That is the cutest little pair of scrubs I've ever seen! :) Glad yall are feeling better!
ReplyDeletethose scrubs are to die for! mills is just precious!
ReplyDelete