Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I know, I know..

I've been a bad blogger...but cut me a little slack, tomorrow's my birthday! :)
And what's worse...I'm going to leave this a {mostly} wordless Wednesday. Let's just say that it's been a crazy week of traveling, having our house on the market, and putting an offer on another house!!!
{yes, we're still planning to build...eventually...but realized that the smartest decision for us right now is to buy a place to live for a couple of years until we figure out exactly what we want...building takes a while, and TONS of decisions}
I'm majorly behind on photos, too...so here is more catchin' up with my main man...
 yep, pretty much adorable.
 A few other men, too! :)
 Jess doing the Wiggles impression...if you have kids {or know kids} then you probably know the Wiggles, ha!
two cutie pie boys,
 who happen to be cutie pie cousins!
 just chillin'
 my {almost 28-year-old} self swinging with Millsy
 Mills "supervising" at the fountain...haha
 Gray was going for it!!!
 ...and finally Mills was convinced!
 Oh man!
And then Nicholas, Mills, and I headed back for another day of fun...
 It's a shame that we never have any of that - fun - around here, huh?!? :)
 rooftop.
 hottie hubby.
marvelous mango mojito.

That's all, folks.  See y'all tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Omg! The Tom's are absolutely adorable!!! Happy birthday to you! Hope you have an amazing day! Can't wait to hear/see more on the house situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!! i hope you have a great day! and good luck with selling your house and building a new one. so exciting...and stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are looking so good, Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete