Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mohawk Giveaway

{the company, not the hairstyle...just to clarify...wink wink}

Mohawk has teamed up with one of my favs - Target - to offer some beautiful products! Specifically, their baby/children's rugs are so cute! I was so excited when Mohawk contacted me about reviewing one of their products and hosting this awesome giveaway.

You can check out the six different rugs here, as they are currently exclusively available on target.com, but will be in stores beginning in July. Since I already have a rug in Mills' room, I wanted to pick one that was gender neutral, for use in a playroom in our new house! However, I wanted to show you that this great rug even looks fabulous in Mills room - it blends with all of the colors and is so fun!
I chose the Mohawk Neutral Dot Rug in Blue & Green, in the 60 x 84 size.
It's so plush and Mills loved running back and forth on it, haha!
Isn't it cute???
Plus, here are some additional details about these Mohawk rugs you may not have known:
-They are made with a new technology in yarn that is very soft to the touch, perfect for a baby or childs room.
-Latex backing provides non skid surface for all hard surfaces or it works great to keep the rug in place on carpet.
-Made from 100% Nylon. Nylon rugs are easy to take care of, they spot clean easily but you can also wash the 40"x60" size in a front load commercial washer
-Made in the USA {we're a big fan of "made in the USA" around here!}

Are you ready for the good news?? 
YOU can win one of these beauties! :) You can choose from two sizes and any of the adorable patterns made to match perfectly in your nursery, kid's room, or playroom.

How???
Well I'm glad you asked!

1) Go to Mohawk's facebook page and "like" them - this is the mandatory entry. Leave a comment letting me know you did so!
2)  Write something/anything on their wall saying hello and letting them know you entered this giveaway...for example, "Hey, I'm Cool McCoolPants and I just entered the giveaway on the Wallace Word! Love your rugs!" You get TWO entries for doing this, so then leave me two more comments letting me know you did this.
3) Follow Mohawk Home on Twitter. Again, let me know this via comment.
4) And lastly, become a follower of my blog or let me know you already are one!

This means you could have a total of FIVE entries...get outta town, right?!?
Again, I know this is redundant, but please make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry so that every entry will be counted when I use random.org to find our winner!
You have one week to enter the contest - it will close next Wednesday, May 18th, at midnight!

You will LOVE these seriously adorable and very affordable Mohawk rugs!

95 comments:

  1. I just "liked" Mohawk on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wrote on Mohawk's wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again...I just wrote on Mohawk's wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just followed Mohawk on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am officially a "follower" on your blog. I always read your blog, but now it's official! :) Your family is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wrote on their wall about your giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wrote on their wall about your giveaway!! (2nd entry!)This is such a cool giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wrote on Mohawk's facebook wall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again (2nd entry).. I just wrote on Mohawk's facebook wall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am now a follower of Mohawk on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been a follower of your blog for awhile. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I left a note on Mohawk's fb page

    ReplyDelete
  13. I left a comment on Mohawk's facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  14. I left a comment on Mohawk's facebook page (2nd entry)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I "liked" Mohawk on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wrote on Mohawk's wall

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been following your blog for quite a while now - love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wrote on their wall :) (second entry)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wrote on Mohawk's FB wall! I would love a rug for Kirksey's room!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wrote on Mohawk's FB wall

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wrote on Mohawk's FB wall #2!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I "like" Mohawk on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just "liked" Mohawk on fb through my hubby's account---I deactivated my fb account this week, so hopefully it's okay that I did it that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I wrote on Mohawk's wall, too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wrote on their wall! (2nd entry) :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a follower of your blog! Great giveaway--thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. 2nd entry for posting on Mohawk's facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm already a follower of the Wallace Word!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm already a follower of the sweet and talented Wallace Word

    ReplyDelete
  31. 2nd entry for writing on Mohawk's wall.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I wrote on Mohawk's FB page (2nd entry). Kirksey would love a rug for her room!

    ReplyDelete
  33. So that counts as 2 entries :) (writing on Mohawk's wall)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Also, I'm following Wallace Word. My husband and I are expecting in November, so I'm really thankful for all of your baby product reviews and awesome decorating ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I "like" Mohawk on fb.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I posted on Mohawk's fb page.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I posted on Mohawk's fb page #2!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm a follower of the Wallace Word!

    ReplyDelete
  39. i like on fb steph woodson scg00387 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. i follow on twitter @desmoinesdealin scg00387 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I posted on Mohawk's facebook page. #1

    ReplyDelete
  42. I posted on Mohawk's facebook page. #2

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am following Mohawk Home on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am following your blog through Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow Mohawk on Twitter via @Trasina

    ReplyDelete
  46. I already "like" to Mohawk Home on FB! It's how I found out about this giveaway blog and giveaway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Comment posted on Mohawk's FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I just left Mohawk Home a cool comment on FB to let them know I entered this neato giveaway on this blog! (#1)

    ReplyDelete
  49. I just left Mohawk Home a cool comment on FB to let them know I entered this neato giveaway on this blog! (#2)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Comment posted on Mohawk's FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am now following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like Mohawk on FB!

    nicolen30 (at) live (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow Mohawk on twitter.
    nicolen30 (at) live (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I commented on Mohawk's facebook page.
    nicolen30 (at) live (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I commented on Mohawk's facebook page.
    nicolen30 (at) live (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  56. i follow mohawk on facebook! jmmccarr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. i left a comment on mohawks fb page jmmccarr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. i left a comment on mohawks fb page (2)
    jmmccarr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. i follow mohawk on twitter jmmccarr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. im a new follower of your blog! jmmccarr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. i liked mohawk on facebook!
    adinatm(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I just became a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I follow Mohawk Home on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow Mohawk Home on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I left a comment on Mohawk Home's Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I left a comment on Mohawk Home's Facebook page #2!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I now like Mohawk on Facebook. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I now follow Mohawk on Twitter as @Fowler6. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow you on GFC as TMartin26. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  70. I had liked Mohawk and left
    a comment. Thank you! Wallace World

    ReplyDelete
  71. I am now folling you, so lead the way.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Wrote on their wall that I had entered at Wallace World

    ReplyDelete