Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!

Hope all of you other mommas out there had a wonderful day yesterday!
Thankfully, I got to spend mine with my amazing mom and sweet grandmother, too! :)
Nicholas cooked us all breakfast before they had to get on the road home!
{disclaimer: no makeup in this photo - don't kill me Mom and MaMa!}
{to be fair, here's a disgusting one of myself, too!}
Star of the Mother's Day Show! :)

We even got in on some multi-generational morning massages {say that 10 times fast}! :)
{image via Nicholas' cell}

 We had hoped to go to church, but Nicholas and Mills were both sick with a cold, so we decided not to infest everyone else! {today I can't breathe...germs passed? check.}
My boys laid around all morning...so I did the same!
However, later in the afternoon, we finally woke Mills up from the longest nap EVER so we could go get some lunch at Taco Boy @Folly Beach.
My Millsy and I...with the flowers that my sweet father-in-law sent me for Mother's Day!!! :)
A margarita with the munchkin...followed by some time right here...
It was an easy-going, carefree, and HAPPY Mother's Day!

Check back for a giveaway tomorrow, friends! :)

1 comment: