Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ahh...

A sigh of relief that I finally feel like I'm starting to catch back up with life...
for the moment.
Maybe it's the fact that we actually have curtains hung in two rooms now...oh, the little things!
I've still got a ways to go...but right now, the boys have gone out for a little early evening golf, and I've got about an hour of uninterrupted, quiet, mindless time to catch up on some blog reading...glass of wine and box of Pepper Jack Cheez-Its in hand (SO delish, btw)!

I'm not ready to tackle all of the pictures and events I've got to catch up on around here...too much to do around the casa. 
Instead, since it was actually in the 80's for the majority of the day today (and Mills and I were able to play outside, finally!), I'm dreaming of some fall-ish days...pumpkin spice latte in hand,
 and these babies on my feet:

{and a house that's complete, with everything in it's rightful place, of course} And perhaps some Charleston friends whom I miss dearly, transplanted to our new town - is that too much to ask???
I didn't think so. ;)

1 comment:

  1. OMG I'm so glad I found your blog! Come follow me girl! xoxo Sounds like we have LOTS in common from your description!

    ReplyDelete