Tuesday, September 20, 2011

BIG news!

Sorry for the lack of posting - we were enjoying the amazing, end-of-summer weather last week at the beach, and it was perfection!

So if you didn't catch the news via facebook, or word of mouth, you may not know...
{suspense}
...that Mills is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!!
Can you sense the excitement???
{he doesn't know what he's in for, does he?}  :)

I'm 14 weeks along, and we're super excited for our on-the-way addition!

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! So exciting! Congrats!!! Mills is going to be an adorable big brother! When is the due date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! So exciting. What are you due? Super cute Mills is going to be a great big brother and I love his cute big bro shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO excited for you! :) Enjoy this pregnancy and sweet Mills! He'll seem like SUCH a big boy when you bring that new baby home!

    PS- I just got the new double BOB (love my city select as well though) and I love the new features! It's definitely a must have with 2 little ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome news! I can't wait to hear all about your adventure with two kids! I hope to be having another one in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole! Yay! That is wonderful, and I'm so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting, Nicole! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaah so happy for you! What AMAZING news. Congratulations, I can't wait to learn more. Mills is getting so big too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations Nicole! so excited and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much, everyone!

    Katie and Lynsey - I'm due March 15th! And Taylor, I'm sure I'll be calling on your expertise in choosing a stroller for TWO little ones! :)

    Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations!! that is so exciting! hoping you are enjoying your new town and home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Love his shirt too - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations on your exciting news!!

    ReplyDelete