If you're a Clemson fan you've probably seen this video by now, of the fans gathered at Death Valley to welcome the players back from their big win over Virginia Tech! But guess who LOVES this video???
This guy!
Yesterday would have been my Dad's 55th birthday, and as Mills ate breakfast, he clapped and screamed and "woohoo-ed" while watching this video with me! :) He was yelling with the crowd, "Da-bo, da-bo!" Hilarious. And he really gets into "E-R-E-R-E-R-SSSSSS" {which is supposed to be T-I-G-E-R-S!}
Since my Dad, too, was a big Clemson fan, I thought he probably would have appreciated this little tiger cheering along. :)
My dad and I at a game way back when...
We were at the beach with our bestest buds over the weekend, but we sure did enjoy watching the game on Saturday afternoon! Unfortunately, Mills and I have been a little under the weather since Sunday afternoon, but I've been attempting to nurse my little snotty-nosed, slightly cranky/needy pants back to health. :) And the poor little guy lost his balance sliding off of a bench on Sunday afternoon and busted his chin on the concrete (and his two bottom teeth tore into the inside of his gum a little bit), so he looks like a pitiful little site...but a precious little site all the same.
Nighty night!


No comments:
Post a Comment