Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trunk-or-Treat!

Last night we had a fun little event at church for the kiddos...I mainly just snapped a couple of pictures at the beginning, but you'll get the point!  :)
Me and my little lion...roarrr!  He is actually going to be a tiger on Halloween (and for another event on Saturday), but I thought it would be fun to mix it up a little, especially since we had his costume from last year still in the closet.  It was 12-24 months and swallowed him last year, but fit perfectly this year.  Talk about getting your money's worth (see, babe?!?)!  ;)
Last Halloween
Remember this little guy???

 People arriving and hanging out...
A couple of our trunks...
Betsy really went all out - complete with mums and blinking lights! :)
 Who are those crazy girls?!?
 Betsy and Jennifer - Jennifer & Jess decorated their golf cart - don't have any pics but it was cute.
 I only found out the day of that it was a "trunk-or-treat" event...so I just threw everything orange and/or pumpkin in the car, ha!
And the little kiddos enjoyed playing in the jump castle.
Pretty crazy that they let lions run around in there, right?!?  ;)
 Cousin Gray!!  ...who was "little Jess," by the way! :)
cuties
Pilot Chase and his grandmother!
We should have dressed Harley up for the occasion!  {and Dylan's in the background, if you can spot him in all his sneaky ninja-ness}
We attempted a picture of some of the kids...but Mills was ready for that mane to come off and had little concern for the photo op...
"That's it, people..."
Me and B
 Last attempt at a group shot...unfortunately neither Jennifer nor I could get it together for the same picture, as evidenced above and below, ha!  :)  But it'll work!
Fun night with lots of sweet wee ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment