It's been an exhausting, no napping {aka no 2 seconds to myself}, dinner cooking, constantly running/cleaning after a toddler kind of a day...so all I've got is a couple of iPhone pics and a silly video. :)
cute cousins!
And this is how we spend our days around here...today on Sprout (which was on in the background while we were playing "choo-choos"), Calliou was having a makeshift marching band with his friends...so of course Mills and I had to do the same! He had is own little drum and we marched around the house for about 20 minutes singing The Wheels On the Bus and Old MacDonald...ignore my annoying {painful} belting out loud singing...we weren't auditioning for American Idol, my friends! :)





A marching band?? So fun!
ReplyDeleteSo great to see you on Saturday, and SO great to see your blog going again. Missed my Wallace updates! xo
Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!
ReplyDeleteHeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com
That video is too cute! My son tried to push me out of the way so he could watch too :) Tagged you in a post today! -Erika
ReplyDelete