...At the hospital! I'm updating this from my phone, so not sure how it will do - but here are two pics - one of me, here at 40 weeks! Man, it's a lot different planning to come to the hospital than it is when you're in labor - having contractions, water breaking, etc!!! A little less exciting, I must say, but I know the main event will be just as exciting! :) We checked in at 5:30. Still no progress in the dilation department...again, a little different than last time when I was 4 cm when I walked in the hospital! They started me on an oral med, cytotech, a little after 6. It's in really small doses - 1/4 pill then, half pill at 10, and I think one more dose at 2 and 6 am. The nurse checked me again at 10 and still no change - boo! I am having 3 contractions per 10 mins, which my dr said to call her if I got to that point, but they're not painful and with no dilation there was no reason to call. So we shall see, my friends!
My sweet little man came up to have dinner with us (thanks to my MIL)! I just couldn't go too long without seeing him! :) He was great and was very intrigued by the machines. I got a pic of his Daddy explaining the heartbeat and other machines to him. He hopped up and gave me a hug and kiss before he left and said, "Night night, mommy. Love you!"
I swear if this second baby is anywhere near as sweet as his precious big brother he'll be in good shape! :) I love that little boy so much I could just eat him up!
Thank you so much for your sweet comments, texts, fb posts, and calls. We really appreciate your thoughts and prayers!! I'll try to update when I can!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



good luck!! can't wait to see sweet pictures of your newest addition!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Hope everything is going well!
ReplyDeleteHooray!! Good luck! What an exciting day! Thinking about you and hoping everything goes well!
ReplyDelete