Dad and his boy (and no, Nicholas didn't have to wear scrubs for the delivery, as you may remember in the previous post's story, he came straight from work)!
Mills' Paparazzi
The first handoff - to Gammy Pammy!
Brand new grandmothers - Lulu and Gammy!
Aunt Kelley!
Aunt Jennifer!
Lulu and Pappy
Gammy and Philly
Peyton and Mills!
And Myra, MaMa, and Nicholas' Grammie were there to see Baby Mills, too!
And Auntie Leah came by during her lunch!
Nicholas' Papa and Jane came to Charleston later that night
And Linda and Jane enjoyed a little celebratory Beringer, ha!
Lots of sweet friends came by to meet Mills, too! And we toasted with mimosas!
On Tuesday morning, the Sowards came down from Columbia just to meet Mills!
Will liked the baby...he kept saying "baby"..haha, it was too cute!
College roommates and our baby boys!
Mills should be extra thankful for this visit considering these two introduced his parents!!!
(my sweet love has a serious problem keeping his eyes open for pictures!)
Dad changing the very first dirty diaper...many more were/are to follow!
sweet cheeks
my precious boys napping
Early morning cuddles
On Wednesday, we were able to go home!
Getting the little guy all ready and dressed in his cute little outfit (thanks to the Schonfelds!)
Ready to see the world!
Not too sure about this car seat
Walking into the house for the first time!
Our firstborn meeting our secondborn :)
Checking him out...
Showing Mills his new room!
He thinks it's pretty cozy!
Cuddling with mom!





Gammy misses Baby Mills so much......especially our early morning talks.......love you!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! LOVE the pictures!!! Can we come see you next week? What about Wednesday? And are you SERIOUSLY wearing a nice skirt and stockings as you're leaving the hospital after giving birth?!?!?! Mother of the Year candidate for sure!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's offical. I am moving to Charleston!!! I am so sad I haven't met Mills yet (although I know we'll be instant BFFs). I love the updates though so keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteAnd Kathy is so right, only miss clemson would look amazing leaving the hospital!
I love the tights and skirt- perfection! I miss you guys and cannot wait to meet little Mills. A trip to Charleston soon for the Halls. Keep the updates coming.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
kelly