I'm sure their highlight was hanging out with the little sweetie pie. :)
oh, and me too, right guys? :)
We enjoyed some dinners out, dinners in, and just hanging around!
Harley and Bella enjoyed playing all week long, and of course Nicholas, too! :)
Mom and MaMa kept Mills and Callahan while the "grown-ups" went out for sushi and celebration - Leah turned the big 2-7 on March 19th!
The sweet babes got to hang out again...
Of course they were shy and played "hard to get" at the beginning as usual.
But Mills was pumped to see his number one little chica
We left them playing hard, and we came back they were both zonked! :)
We miss them and wish they could have stayed even longer!!!
Mills has had a stuffy little nose the past few days, and last night had a little bit of a fever, so Nicholas and I took him to the doctor during lunch today. They think it's just a slight cold, and we're just giving him a little baby tylenol and got some saline rinse from the pediatrician for his nose - I'm not looking forward to that tonight! :( The dr also told us to bring him into a hot shower when we take ours, because the hot steam helps to break up the nasal congestion (much more so than any type of vaporizer) - I never would have thought of doing that! Hopefully he'll feel better soon - his little stuffy nose when he's trying to eat is just heartbreaking! Luckily Katie is keeping him while I'm working, and the fact that she's a neonatal nurse makes me feel 100 times better about having to leave him. Although I still miss his sweet face all.day.long.
She sent me this sweet pic of him today
He looks cute even with a cold! :)




again... there you go AGAIN... posting those sweet pictures of that precious boy and now the baby bug is back... good grief that boy is adorable!
ReplyDelete