My text said "Oh my gosh...I'm pregnant."
But I followed it with this:
April Fools!!!
She said she hoped it was april fools' (of course adding in that she'd be happy if it were true, though) - haha, but I'm not sure if she really fell for it or not!
I gave it a shot with Nicholas this morning...I texted (hmm, not sure if that is grammatically correct - usually I'm OCD about this, but with this newer form of "text" as a verb, should it be texted in past tense, or text...like the word "read" works...does that make sense??) so anyway, back to the story, I *text* him this morning saying that I quit my job, I just couldn't handle being away from Mills during the day. He immediately text me back saying "april fools!" Dang it! He said he knew me too well, haha! So I was basically 0 for 2 today.
Oh and by the way, Tuesday was National Doctors Day,
and I completely forgot to give a shoutout to my very favorite doctor of all...this guy:
:)
“The practice of medicine is an art, not a trade; a calling, not a business; a calling in which your heart will be exercised equally with your head." -William Osler
Nicholas really is such a great doctor, and he truly loves his patients and is dedicated to improving their health and doing everything he can for them. He is so very compassionate and he constantly prays for his patients and their families. He's a hard worker and he saves lives every single day. I'm so proud of him and thankful to have him as my husband. And believe it or not, he's an even better father and husband, if that's possible! :)
So I wonder when National Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Day is...
(bahahahahhahaha!)



Yes, I almost fell for it, but then I thought twice. (: I love his mushable face!!!!
ReplyDeleteMills looks like he wants to punch you for taking his picture :)... I have one of Will just like it and I laugh every time I see it! Happy Doctor's Day Nicholas!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you didn't try either of those with me......Happy Doctor's Day to the best doctor I know!
ReplyDelete