Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hello, June!

It's nice to see you!
So sorry for my delay in posting, but we had family in town for Memorial Day Weekend, and I left my camera in their car...a week with no pictures - boo!!!
I can tell you we've been spending a lot of time here...
{these were on my camera from mem. day wknd}
Alto and Dylan looking for crabs - they caught tons of them!
Aunt Betsy helping Mills build a castle (of sorts).
Madison and Dylan!
{look at those cheeks - still so much like a baby!}  :)
It was a gorgeous weekend!
This kid is a beach lover for sure! We've been there twice this week so far, too, because it's Beach Week for the Internal Medicine Residents. We've been taking advantage of that!

I've got lots more to update you guys on - stay tuned!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment