Tuesday, October 11, 2011

All of the Lights

Nicholas and I have been into watching The Sing Off this season {although we both laugh out loud every.single.time. Nick Lachey says, "Now it's time to sing your swan song"...which is the goodbye song for whoever gets voted off, and we think it's the dumbest, silliest name ever}.  Anywho, back to the post at hand...another thing I'm into...in case you haven't noticed...is Clemson football, so I thought I'd pass along a little a cappella action from the boys of Tigeroar!

{the guy "rapping" kinda cracks me up, but I LURVE the main singer's voice!}

And to continue the theme, here are some pics of Mills and Harley {via cell} watching the game on Saturday.
Now that's a good dog...and bench! :)
 best buds
 TOUCHDOWN!!!  {ignore the cray-cray red eyes}
 "Harley I'm SO excited!!!"
Then he felt the need to express his crazy enthusiasm and just threw his shirt over his head and left it like that for about 20 minutes...I have no clue what inspired him to do that.  As usual, pants optional.
 Crazy, cute kiddo! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics of Mills with your dog!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We also have a pants optional house. The UPS man comes almost daily and was surprised to see Parker in pants yesterday!

    ReplyDelete