Sorry to keep you waiting {although most of you know by now!}...
But on Monday we headed to our anatomy scan/gender reveal appointment. Nicholas and Mills watching on as we looked at all of the body parts, got measurements, and found out baby #2 is a
BOY!!! :)
We were SO excited!
Family photo {still sitting on the table}...on a side note, I really missed the technological facilities of our Charleston OBGYN office...no 3D/4D at this appt (you can do it later here, but it's not included - boo), and the ultrasonographer was less than cheery...I'll leave it at that. But I do LOVE my doctor, so that makes up for it.
But the main story of the day? A healthy, precious, baby boy! From what we could see, he appears to look just like his big brother at this point. That's a good thing, because we think he's pretty cute. ;) I'll try to share some pictures later this week!
We grabbed some lunch after the appointment, and then found a new cupcake bakery in town, Sweet, and it was delicious! You know me and my love affair with cupcakes.
I don't know why I look weird in the first picture, but milk in a bottle - yum!
Proud soon-to-be big brother! :)
Monday night the fam came over to celebrate - typical kiddos running around. :)
I look like I'm playing "teacher" here, but we were taking a tally on boy vs. girl!
The total was 4 girl vs. 7 boys...our moms and my grandmother didn't vote because they already knew (obviously neither did we)!
The reveal!!! {I took the easy way out and had blue "BOY" cupcake toppers made...we had a busy day!}
"If being a big brother means cupcakes...I think I'm okay with this deal."
We're so excited for Mills to have a best buddy, and to add another sweet boy to our family!








Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAwe yay, I am so very happy for you! Mills is going to have a best buddy, so exciting! And those cupcakes look amazing, great idea with the tallies.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are all way too cute!!! Congrats on baby BOY #2!!! How sweet :)Looks like boys rule and you will still be the princess of the house!
ReplyDeletehow wonderful! You all look so excited, absolutely precious!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! So exciting to have two boys! They'll have so much fun playing together!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats y'all! So happy for you!
ReplyDeletewhat fun! excited for you and your family!
ReplyDelete