Tomorrow we find out if Baby Wallace #2 is a boy or a girl. More importantly, we have the anatomy scan where we make sure that this sweet baby is HEALTHY!
As for a "feeling" on my end as to one gender or the other...I've got nothing. I didn't with Mills, either! As for a preference...NADA! I can 100% honestly, truly say that I don't care what the gender of this baby is...I'm just excited to find out which way our family will be expanding. Will I have another precious, little baby boy to be best buds with his big brother? Or a darling, baby girl to dress up and get pedicures with?
We shall see!
If you know us well, you know that Nicholas and I want a big family - we still say three or four kiddos, so we'll see what the Lord has in store for us! It's funny, because some people say, "Oh, I hope you have a girl this time," or "You must really be hoping for a girl this time around." Nope. I would have said that for sure before I have Mills...I thought, "I know girls." Now, I feel like I've got the whole boy thing now (...at least thus far). I love me some baby boys. I think it would be so nice for Mills to have a brother so close in age so they could be the best of friends (and of course play on the same sports teams, which is Nicholas' main focus). :) And of course, I would love to have a girl at some point, too, so having a girl would totally take the pressure off down the road, haha! :) Plus, I could totally go crazy on some girl clothes. :) I could totally see us having three boys then a girl...but what do I know!?! Either way, like I said before, I'm just excited to plan and hope and dream about this newest addition to our family and the person he or she will be. Please say a quick prayer that this sweet baby is healthy and that things will go smoothly tomorrow. We can't wait to share the news!
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."
Psalm 139:13


Praying for another healthy baby. xoxo!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, it's going so fast! Can't wait to hear!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear!!! I'll have my phone with me at all times :). We love you baby Wallace! (and, of course, your family, too)
ReplyDeleteSo excited to find out!!! Miss you lots!
ReplyDeleteThought of you yesterday! I absolutely could have written this myself, word for word. (Well, swapping "Mills" for "Mac" and "Nicholas" for "Bradley," clearly.) Once you hear the baby's healthy, the pink or blue part is a win either way. Cannot WAIT to hear!!
ReplyDelete