Good news...baby boy dos has a bed...and cute bedding, too! We ended up going with this crib from Amazon {which, by the way, was $143 when I ordered it the week before last - score!} because after getting a great deal of advice from other mommas of two, we decided that leaving our "super sleeper" little guy in his crib was the best decision for us...I mean, why mess up a good thing, right?!? The last thing I want is a newborn AND a toddler up at 3am! Plus, $143 is cheaper than a pack and play, so why not!? So after getting a top-of-the-line crib for Mills, and having his bedding custom made...which was all pretty much done by this time in my last pregnancy, I've been itching to get the rest of the room picked out and ready! I was leaning towards custom bedding from Etsy this go-round...until I saw Serena & Lily's new James bedding...and it was perfect {thanks, Mom and Phil}!


We got a great dresser at the Pottery Barn outlet on the way to Asheville last weekend, too, so things are definitely coming together! Friday night, Nicholas' parents came over and we put together the crib, dresser, and rearranged the room to the most functional {yet still aesthetically pleasing} setup. This room will still double as our guest room {yes, we're outgrowing our house!} - so fitting a queen bed, crib, dresser, side table, and rocker all in one room - and making it look good - was a bit of a challenge! I'll share more pictures of the room as it comes together, but hey, we're making progress around here! :)




Love the bedding choice!
ReplyDelete