Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beach baby, beach baby...

Ahh, I'm too exhausted to type (and it's after 11:00, so I don't have the time either - this back-to-work thing is killin' me!), so I'm just gonna share a few pictures of Mr. Cutie Pants enjoying the beach!
so maybe it's a liiiittle bit hard to get a baby to pose in the super hot blowing sand!
would you get a look at those chunky thighs????? :)  :)  :)
much more to come manana! you.have.no.idea!
goodnight, sweethearts...

4 comments:

  1. Sweet little chunky legs! I want to eat him up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe your additional maternity leave is already over! Where did the time go? Mills is just more precious every day! Love those smiles.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, your son is precious! Glad you found me. I've got a post tomorrow with some more Milly. :) Love Milly too! Same problem here, with babies, less frivolity with the shopping. :(

    Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

    xo, Your Newest Follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Love your Ray-Ban aviators. I'm bad, I've got 3 pairs of RBs and still want the aviators too! :)

    ReplyDelete