Friday, May 28, 2010

Sir Splash-a-lot!

So as of this week we have officially decided to move baby bath time to the real bathtub.
Why, you ask?
Well after Mills' last two baths, we've needed a boat to get through our kitchen!!! This kid can KICK!
Luckily, this cute whale bathtub has legs we can attach and sit in the tub, because our little guy likes to PLAY! And after all, isn't that what bath time is for anyway?!? :)
He also likes to eat his washcloth,
...and grab anything next to/near the sink...including wine bottles, dishes, oh, and the faucet!
Can you see the water on my shirt? I wish you could have seen the cabinets, countertop, and floor!
And we love post-bath time FUN!
the little cutie and his lion

chunky monkey!

And yesterday Mills had his weight check-up (as I blogged about after his 4-month appt, we had to make sure his weight was not "plateauing"), and a month later he was up from 15lbs to 16lbs, 4oz! Woohoo, the pediatrician said that was great!
Since I dropped my nice camera at the last appt, I had to make up for it with some pictures at this one!
cutie pants
playing with mom!
He's becoming more of a cuddler, and lays with Nicholas and I on the couch at night...he fell asleep next to me last night in this very spot (you can tell from that yawn that he was worn out)!
And today, I ran home and picked up Mills during my lunch and we met Nicholas for lunch downtown.  Afterwards, we went back to the hospital and Nicholas showed Mills off to some of his nurses...they passed him around and bragged on him and he was being a little flirt...until  after about 15 minutes, when he stuck his bottom lip out and made the saddest face. I guess he had had enough of the spotlight...at least for one afternoon! :)  He was happy again as soon as he was back in mom and dad's arms!
Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day and enjoy the long weekend - I know we will! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! Hope you have a super holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Miss you guys and hope to visit soon!
    Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously he is too cute! and so are you!

    ReplyDelete