Monday, May 3, 2010

Our life...in cell phone pictures

...why, you may wonder??? Well that would be because I dropped this
at Mills' dr. appt on Friday. :(  
My sandal got stuck in the waiting room chair when they called our name to go back, and I had my camera in my purse in one hand, and Mills in the other...and out of those two choices, I had to choose one hand to catch myself, and I chose to drop the purse. Thankfully Mills was safe and sound, but something came loose in the lens of my camera and now I've got to figure out where/how to get it fixed. Anyone have a Nikon and ever had something like this happen?
So the blackberry camera isn't very high quality, but here we are getting ready go to the the 4-month check-up!
sweet little chubby site of the shots...

He took them like a champ, and was sooo brave. :)  Of course the pediatrician complimented him lots throughout the visit, and Mills grinned at him in appreciation. :)
He wasn't too fussy when we got home, but evidently after the shots and over this weekend he has forgotten how to sleep through the night...yowsers! He's been going to bed between 8 and 8:30, but then waking up around 1am or so (and I've been putting the paci back in NUMEROUS times) and sometimes staying awake in his crib until around 3 or 4am...no bueno.  (Then he'll sleep like normal until around 6 or so, eat, and go back to sleep until 8:30 or 9:30am) We're really hoping this trend does not continue, because this child has been such a GREAT sleeper thus far! I'll also give you his exciting growth stats tomorrow with his official 4 month post! :)
Snugglin' with mom on Saturday...
Thankfully, Nicholas' three-month-span of TOUGH ward months (cardiology, liver, and general medicine) are over, and we're excited to enjoy a fun May! We celebrated when he got off Sunday with lunch at the Vendue rooftop, then walked around and enjoyed waterfront park (a great time to not have your camera, of course...I was DYING!!) Mills had lunch while we enjoyed the beautiful weather.
Luckily, I have a few pics from last week that I haven't posted yet AND I found the charger to my old digital camera (so don't worry fam, I'll keep you updated on little Millsy-bear)!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, nooo! I can't imagine if my camera broke! I do take tons of camera phone pics so you have inspired me to post them!
    Mills is adorable as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the camera!! Hopefully it will be fixed soon so you can capture every sweet moment with that boy!! Thanks for coming by today. Jameson and I love having visitors!! :) Thankful for our friendship- see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete