Monday, June 21, 2010

Back to the grind...

Happy
Monday
sweet
friends
and
family!
Sending love your way from the chunkiest {baby} thighs on earth! :)
Hope your week is off to a great start!

6 comments:

  1. He is just too cute! I haven't even let my youngest daughter try the jump-up yet. I need to get it out. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing Mills loving his johnny jump up, I am thinking we may need to invest when the time comes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT'S the way to start a week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes my Monday much better!
    I love you, you cute little fellow!
    Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog tonight and it's so cute. You have such an adorable family, can't wait to follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE! Man I loved the Johnny Jump up! It was a guaranteed 25 minutes every morning for a shower! I miss those days! Mills looks to enjoy it as well!

    ReplyDelete