Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sleeping Beauty, and another video!

Nope, not this one!
This one...
:)
As I've mentioned before, after I feed this little guy in the early mornings (usually between 6:30 and 8:30), I put him back in bed with me for a few hours of snoozin' and cuddling! I snapped a few pics with my Blackberry.
just
because
I love
his
precious face!
He's a good sleeper anyway, but he slept like a champ over the weekend! Of course he was up a lot later than usual due to weekend festivities, but on Saturday morning he slept in until 10:30 before he woke up to eat at all! And then on Sunday morning, he woke up to eat at 8:30, and then slept until 1:30pm!!! Uh-oh, maybe he's getting more of his mom and dad's night owl/sleeping in habits after all! :) He's back in the 8:30 bedtime routine though, and sleeping til 8:30am - awesome. 
I've been out of work sick the past two days, and thankfully Sloan has still been coming to keep him in the mornings so I can rest (lifesaver!), and I'm starting to feel better. Now if my nose would just stop running - holy cow, how can that much runny, watery, snot come out of one nose?!? (sorry for the TMI, but I'm married to a doctor and used to describing all bodily issues with as many adjectives as possible, haha...add in being a mom to the mix, and now I can successfully describe the consistency and color of baby poop in just as many words!)
I've also mentioned how much of an active sleeper Mills is now! He cuddles and plays with his stuffed animals (puppy dog and the musical giraffe he LOVES) until he falls asleep. At night we usually slide back in and take the stuffed animals out, but here he is during nap time (and don't worry, I watch the monitor and always check to make sure he's breathing when his head is like this)
And this morning, he slept for at least the last two hours on his stomach, which he has never done before! But how do you keep a baby of his age/activity from flipping over and moving around?!? He laughs at the infant sleep positioner now! :)
And a post-call nap with dad (which I joined in on after I took the pic! oh, and I have no idea why the camera put a white, cloudy dot on his head!)...

And now for the fam, a little video of this sweet boy playing:
And his newest trick, which he's been doing ALL day long!

PS - Anyone know how to keep the right side of these videos from getting cut off? SO annoying!

5 comments:

  1. To keep the right side of the video from being cut off, you have to go into html mode and edit the size. I usually have to do a width of 387 and a height of 311 to get it to fit. That's proportionally the same as the standard YouTube measurements. (Make sense? Email me if you need more help!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo cute. Peyton and I laughed . Can't wait to see him again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE are adorable. I just LOVE his little squeal! He is such a big boy in the exersaucer! And that little boy in his bed holding onto his toys is the sweetest thing!! Love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!! Holy moly he's adorable! Loved the chat he had with his mama! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a doll, it is so nice to meet you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete