...we've been MIA!!!
I can't believe it's been almost a week since I've blogged...man, and I was on a roll!
Actually I've been workin' my bootie off at work - I didn't finish up and get home until after 7:00 tonight (thank goodness my fabulous sister-in-law saved me by keeping Mills), and I'm exhausted!!! But because I was hearing over the weekend how my family checks the blog every morning and night to see an update or pic of some little guy's sweet face, I was feeling some blogging conviction, and decided to take the time to post tonight!
Aside from work kicking my bootie, we've had lots of fun around here! My mom, stepdad, and grandmother came to visit for the weekend, and Mills got to show off his new tricks! :)
With Gammy and Philly
and (great) MaMa, too!
This poor child clearly did not get any attention...
And Nicholas was off on Sunday - woohoo - so we took it easy and hung around the casa...
Mills and Daddy playing with the camera on the computer
And we've also gotten some great things via mail in the past couple of days!!! For example, our WEDDING ALBUM!!! Yes, we've been married for over two years, but things just got so hectic with moving to Charleston, starting residency, LIFE in general...and then our photographer got swamped with the next wedding season, new software/computer systems, etc... long story short, Ricki - my awesome wedding photographer - came all the way to Charleston back in April to go through all of the layouts with me to make sure I was completely 100% happy (because I'm a super-picky, former advertising working, over the top perfectionist when it comes to things like that!), and the result???
100% LOVE it!
AND, Millsy-bear hit the jackpot, too, because he got some toys in the mail today as well. Since he wants to put anything and everything in his mouth, I decided he needed some toys just for that purpose. After reading lots of reviews (as I do on everything), we decided on few fun items, such as this:
{the manhattan toy winkel, which can be refrigerated for maximum teething pleasure}
and this new friend:
Sophie the Giraffe, who of course receives rave recommendations from tons of babes (and their mommas)!
Mills is a fan already!
Unfortunately, Harley was a little irritated that Mills got new toys (especially one that squeaks), so I think we owe our sweet four-legged girl a new toy or two!
The little guy is already in bed, as evidenced here
{he is hiding his head behind the puppy dog's head!}
so I suppose we should do the same! Goodnight!



LOVED that sweet gummy smile! I haven't gotten to see him smile yet! It has been TOO LONG!!!! More pics more pics more pics!!! :)
ReplyDeleteFor starters, I enjoy reading your blog! I have a son that just turned 6 months old yesterday. I recently blogged about the winkle and Sophie also, he loves them. My mom found another teether made by the same company that makes Sophie. It is a solid rubber ring and giraffe that is vanilla scented. He loves it also.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun weekend.....My favorite thing about Charleston is little Mills....he is so cute and sweet...Can't wait to see you again in 2 weeks. Love You!
ReplyDeleteGammy and Philly