We had such a fun Halloween weekend with family and friends! Sorry for my delay of last week's post...after I lost the whole thing I just couldn't bring myself to do it all over again, haha, so I'm moving on to Halloween then I'll redo the other post in the next couple of days. :)
Let's see...my mom, aunt, grandmother, and cousin all came in town on Friday night, which was perfect because Nicholas was on call! Saturday morning we headed to Charleston Cafe for lunch/brunch.
Then we did a little (early Christmas) shopping and headed to the park for a some fun!
Mills loves to swing!
I know what you're thinking...the poor child never gets his picture taken!
And never gets any love...
It's sad really, isn't it??? ;)
Swinging with Gammy,
And his great MaMa!
little pumpkin!
Big kids swinging!
Even bigger kids swinging!
Or maybe I should say older kids...haha that sounds better I think!
Mom and Myra!
then Peyton and Myra!
Then...wait for it...
the HILARIOUS jump out!
And Peyton says, "Hey Mom, I can do that, too!"
Then the contraption where my aunt tried to make me barf...hence the face! :p
Ugh, things that go round and round make me want to vom.
What's that saying..."payback's a _____?" ;)
Haha, PAYBACK!! :)
Don't worry, we only gave the wee babe a tiny swirl.
Peytie and Millsy.
He thought it was pretty fun!
Mills' first time down the slide!
Peyton on the dolphin!
Cute!
Myra, Peyton, and MaMa
Beautiful day!
Peyton on the pier!
And this little guy was OUT!
Then it was back to the house to get dressed up...coming tomorrow! :)































I had such a good time......playing with my Mommy, sister, daughter, niece, and grandchild at the park! Life is Good!
ReplyDeleteGammy