Quick post to share that Zulily has some cute smocked clothing today (by vive la fete) for some great deals, especially for the holidays! Mills scored this sweet little set for $28, plus 10% off with code SUNDAY10 (which expires today I think)!
Usually the good stuff goes fast, but if you check it out early in the day you may be able to rack up on some adorable stuff! Here's the link! Happy shopping!
By the way, I'll be back later today with an actual post about life in the Wallace house - it's been
caaa-razzzy around here!


I love that website!!! Just ordered the girls' Christmas dresses from there. Your sweet boy is getting so big, and he couldn't be any more precious. Hope all four (wouldn't leave out your furry baby) are doing well!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog through a friend of a friends. I love Zulily and I think I have bought something from them every time they've had the Vive le Fete sale going on! I adore the little fire truck set you got your sweet boy!
ReplyDelete