To follow up from our post on Monday...
Even though the Charleston area was trick-or-treating on Sunday, since cousin Peyton was in town we decided to get dressed up Saturday night and find something to get into...
Getting ready for the "mane" event...muhahahahaha!
{this was after Mills had grabbed a few handful of my hair...hence the look I was sporting}
Belle and her little lion!
Goofing off with Daddy!
All ready to go!
We headed over to Aunt Kelley's house for a tiny bit of trick-or-treating and their little neighborhood block party.
Our attempt at a family picture (which mom thought Nicholas' infamous eyes were open in...until we later put the pictures on the computer, haha)! Bless him. :)
A few shots from the party...
Cutest little lion I ever did see!
"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!"
Me and Peytie!
Mills' first trick-or-treat experience!
with his loot!
And back at the house with Gammy, haha!
"Wait a minute, Gammy, where's your face????"
Ah-ha! Much better! :)
Peyton and her sorted goodies
"Hmm, what do I want???"
"I like it ALL!"
Just wishing that little wrapper wasn't there so he could sample some Halloween goodies...maybe next year, buddy! :) Funny enough, he's realized that something about it is tasty - every time Nicholas and I have a bite of leftover Halloween candy he comes up to us and opens his mouth, haha!
On Sunday, we enjoyed spending Halloween night with the Heards. We handed out candy to all of the kids, sat out on the front porch while the guys smoked some cigars (ha!), and ordered pizza!
LOVE this family picture!!!
Mills, me, and Katie!
Mills had a sweet little setup on the front porch on a blanket...the kids were so cute when they realized that he was "real!"
Sneaky little candy thief!
Whoppers...mmmmmm! A boy after my own heart! ha! :)
I was worried about how he would do with his headpiece, because when we first got it and I tried it on him he screamed bloody murder. But he actually ended up wearing it for two nights with no problems at all! He was such a sport, I'm not even "lion!" ;)
*I actually did this post yesterday, until I got a message saying I couldn't add the last couple of pics because I had hit my google limit of 1 GB for blog pictures - woah! I had to purchase more space and it took 24 hours to go into effect, so I added just added the last couple to complete it. Post pictures, much?!? Anywho, I'll do his TEN MONTH post tomorrow instead of today. Holy cow, can you believe?!?*





















Love the costume! Too cute!
ReplyDelete