Monday, November 8, 2010

Quickie!

I've had a needy little one today, like big time! 
He needed me pretty much nonstop today, his schedule was off due to the time change (which means earlier mornings, BOO!), and he even needed to be rocked to sleep tonight...by no one but his momma, of course. I did soak up the moment of his sweet little head asleep on my shoulder though...ahh, bliss!
So due to my needed day, I'm just now getting on the computer, and it's already late, so just a couple of pictures from dinner a couple of weeks ago for your viewing pleasure. :)
of this cutie...
{silly lil goofball cutie}
and his hot date! :)
{and her parents, too!}
This little one was zonked from a long day at school!
Don't worry, she wasn't passed out due to the boredom of her date...she was just exhausted from his dashing good looks and that charming smile, right??? :)
Hope your week is off to a great start!
Mills also wants to send a Happy Birthday shout out to his Aunt Kelley - the big 2-2! Love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just found you out here in the blogosphere -- congrats on your little family!! Mills is a handsome little guy. You are maintaining a GREAT blog. I'm actually doing a little research because my family wants me and my new husband to maintain one so we can all stay in touch! Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete