Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby product reviews!

So last Friday at Kelly's Korner blog, she did a fun little review of baby items that she used, didn't use, couldn't live without, etc., and other moms (or dads, if they happen to be bloggers) linked up their reviews to hers - and since she has a HUGE following, there is tons of great advice attached to this post - which is super handy dandy for me since we need to do a little registering soon (hopefully I'll get some time to go through these over the weekend)!  You can find that link HERE in case you want to peruse a little for yourself!
The Preppy Baby also has a good review HERE!

In the meantime, although these are necessities, I was thinking Mills would look pretty cute sleeping in this:


And of course with one of these two bedding options - the first one is on SALE (amazing I picked it, right? haha), and the second one would coordinate w/ the crib bedding (which we picked out, along with the actual crib and the rocker/glider - all on order, more info to come on that later!)


 
And I also think this little guy would look pretty cute in his nursery when it's finished! :)


 
{all compliments of Restoration Hardware Baby & Child}

I had my first prenatal yoga class today - I went to the same place Leah went when she was pregnant and it would have been great (well let's not exaggerate, it would have been just fine), except I couldn't find my old yoga mat from college so I had to grab a new one at Target today during lunch...Well evidently the new ones are REALLY slippery, and combined with the fact that they keep it 80 degrees in the yoga rooms and you're sweating, I was sliding ALL OVER THE PLACE! My downward facing dogs were turning into push-up positions and my warrior poses were practically splits...SO, I will be wiping that bad boy down and testing it out again before next week!  But overall it did feel really good to stretch out and move around in ways you don't normally do - and it was neat to see lots of other pregnant women - ranging from way behind me to way ahead of me in the belly department!
I have to leave the house at 6am for work tomorrow, but hoping to finish up a little early and looking forward to a relaxing weekend - hope you have the same!

1 comment: