Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nighty night!

I put Mills down at 10:00 tonight and it's almost midnight but I thought I'd post a quick little blurb (he slept 8 hours again last night so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!). We enjoyed a fun lunch today with Calee and Finley at the Mustard Seed, yum!
And do you remember this outfit???
That's right, the precious little outfit that he wore home from the hospital (thanks to Leah and Matt)! Well it had been a few weeks since I'd put it on him (b/c it's been so cold and we've been out and about!), so I decided to put in on him this afternoon and take a few pictures to compare...so what do you think??? Do you think he has grown at all??? :)
Haha, but time flies when you're having fun! :)
And after lunch Mills was a bit tired, so he napped and of course I, being me, photographed...
Good thing for him he won't forget his name, haha
And I'll leave ya with two little videos I took tonight of our bedtime routine.
Warning: These videos are not exciting at all...he does most of his smiling and talking earlier in the day and I got nothing but a sweet baby boy sitting there on camera (that and my annoying baby voice, haha), but it's a sweet baby boy nonetheless. So this is really for the grandparents/family. :)
Bathtime

(this is my first time adding videos so i hope they work!)
Nighty night!

2 comments:

  1. look at that sweet hunk of a boy! he's grown even since we saw him!!! he's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these videos!!!! He is so cute...and growing so fast! I know you are loving having that sweet baby around! :)

    ReplyDelete