the girls
the guys
the CUTEST little guy
Mills getting some love from Calee and Katie!
On Saturday, my mom and MaMa came in town! It had been FOUR WEEKS since they had seen him, so we did a lot of baby-watching/staring, as usual :)
4 generations!
MaMa talking to Mills after a trip to Tar-jay
And of course Mills did a lot of eating
And he got lots and lots of attention!! :) He was so happy and smiled so much this weekend - I think he liked all of the baby talk and conversations with Gammy and compliments from MaMa. After all of the ego-boosting and sweet talking and baby kisses, this is what he did after they left...
passed out on the couch!
And he had a little catch-up time with dad since he had to work all weekend long (and overnight last night) - and yes, he was asleep with his arm up in the air like that, haha :)
And even though I'm gross and in PJ's, I still wanted to document some kisses from mommy. :)


What a wonderful weekend I had with my little buddy! I miss you already!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Gammy