Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday...

Not much to say today, just wanted to share some of the pictures that were taken of Mills' at the hospital before I do his big 1 MONTH post tomorrow! :) I ordered his birth announcements earlier this week so I'll save that picture for a later date. ;)  Here he is at a mere 24 hours old!
exercising his lungs!
Sweet, sweet baby!
*By the way say a little prayer for Nicholas (and me & Mills, too!) - his work schedule is pretty awful this month...just to give you an idea, he left at 6:30 yesterday morning and got home from work at 9:45 last night...then went in again at 4:30 this morning and still isn't home yet (and it's after 7). He has a lot of really sick patients and he's really exhausted. Just pray that the little sleep he gets will provide mental and physical rest for him, and enable him to make the best decisions for his patients. And for us, because we MISS him (and his help with diaper changes, ha)!*

No comments:

Post a Comment