oh would you just look at that sweet face!?!
Gammy got Mills a "Johnny Jump Up" when we were there last weekend, and he's just been trying it out! He loves to be in the sitting/standing position, so this gives him a little more freedom to do just that.
Harley-girl chaperoning...
Sweet, chunky feet workin' hard!
Hopefully these things aren't made with lead-whatever-whatever in China, because I think Mills' favorite part is having the perfect chew toy at his disposal! :)
"Who, me???"
Oh, and speaking of jumping around, Mills also got his first pair of flip-flops yesterday for those cool feet!
As soon as Mills wakes up (man he's sleeping wonderfully!), we're off to run a few errands, and then this afternoon he has his 4-month check-up...and SHOTS!!! :( Poor little guy probably won't be doing much jumping after that! Say a little prayer that everything goes well, and that he won't be in too much pain afterwards. I'll give ya an update later!






I love those sweet feet! Pinchable, they are!
ReplyDeleteLove You!
Gammy