for a picture overload...of my baby...and my baby daddy.
After church yesterday, we lunched at Charleston Cafe, and I couldn't help but capture a few shots of these two cuties. {sorry, hon - I swear I didn't realize I was cutting your face out in most of these while focusing in on the little man!}
Mills and Daddy talking in their language...
Mills loves to "blow raspberries" 24/7...Daddy likes to call it making "fart noises" to his friends (very couth, right?)...nonetheless, they like to do this back and forth nonstop. Regardless of what ya call it, it's pretty cute. :)
"My dad is the coolest."
"And he loves me A LOT!" :)
We also picked up the nursery paperwork for next week, where Mills will possibly be during the service. He's been just sitting with us, but he's starting to get a little more vocal during the preaching, so we're gonna give it a try I think!
Back at home...
And if you're wondering why diaper changes are becoming a little bit more difficult around here...this would be the reason!
Mr. Man {pictured here w/ the crooked paci} likes to roll over to his tummy during diaper changes. When you roll him back to his back, he just gets mad, then rolls over again. Today he rolled over to his tummy and peed. Glorious.
Don't worry, I'm not complaining. It could have been waaaay worse, you know what I mean.
"Who me???"
He also likes to try to eat his diapers when his paci's not in...don't worry, he only tries this with the clean ones.
Being silly...baby mowhawk...
Just snappin' shots of my boy...
Being a big boy in his crib!
{and modeling one of the many new outfits Gammy got him}
Perfect position for doing his fav thing...
"Look at me!"
Happy boy!
{he looks SO much like the pictures of me when I was a baby in this one!}
"Standing up in my crib is so cool!"
Drool drippin' fun!
"I think I've had enough for one day, mom..."
"Yep, definitely."
"Because rolling over nonstop, standing up in my crib, and being a baby model are exhausting..."
Happy Monday! :)





I love the "Little Boys Make Noise" print above his crib. Everytime I see it in a local store, I am always tempted to purchase it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDeleteIs that little man STANDING? Crazy how fast they grow, huh? Ella does the same thing with the diaper changes - only hers is more of a continuous barrel roll :)
ReplyDeleteMy how he is growing! Can't wait to see him this weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Gammy
Lynsey - yes, I do love that print! Especially since we have a yellow lab! I had to have it. :)
ReplyDeleteErin - I posed him standing so he didn't do it ALL by himself, but he can hold himself there. :)
Thanks, ya'll!
These pictures are simply adorable!
ReplyDeleteunbelievably precious! look at those beautiful big eyes! we need to get together soon! it's silly we live 3 miles apart and i haven't seen the little guy yet ! let's get together soon! until then, keep taking those cute pics :)
ReplyDelete