Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby #2 {not me, not me!}

So I've got a picture or two to catch up on...
 The weekend before last Jennifer & Jess came in town and we enjoyed a delicious dinner at Oak. Can I tell you how amazing it was?!? Followed by dessert at Kaminsky's!  That was my pregnancy staple.
Speaking of pregnancy...
 Mills' Aunt "Jesser" is happily expecting precious baby #2! It's finally facebook official so I figure I have the go-ahead to blog about it now! :)
{who's this monkey trying to escape from the high chair???}

We are THRILLED and I can't wait for my new niece/nephew to arrive this November! 
(my guess is niece based on Jennifer's "morning" sickness this time around)
And would you check out this way cute BIG BROTHER?!? I want to kiss his cheeks!

And also speaking of good food, we had a girls' {and boy} dinner at Blossom Tuesday night to discuss baby shower plans for a sweet girlfriend! What a good excuse for another yummy dinner with some best buds, right??? Blossom is home to one of my favorite Charleston desserts, red velvet bread pudding with homemade strawberry cheesecake ice cream! Are you drooling yet???

Tonight we got a babysitter {awesome one, btw} so Nicholas and I could go to a dinner on financial planning for the MUSC residents finishing up...I'll spare you from boredom all of the details there, but we learned a lot. 
We are way ready for this rain to go away so we can get out and about! How 'bout you???

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Gray is PRECIOUS!!

    Girlfriend, feel free to call us when you need a babysitter... we could use the practice! :)

    ReplyDelete