Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Gray...a little late!

So I just realized tonight that I never posted the pictures from my sweet nephew's first birthday bash!
 On February 11th, Gray turned ONE year old, and we traveled to Dillon the next day to celebrate this special occasion.
Singing "Happy Birthday"
{Mills saw that there was cake involved...his fav...he may or may not be MY child}
:)
Gray had lots of cousins to help him eat his cake!
Would you just look at those gorgeous baby blues?!?
Aunt Kelley sharing the love with Millsy.
Boys playing and posing together...
This is Mills' little laugh/smirk face again..and it cracks me up.
Time to open presents!!!
Anna!
I don't know who these crazy people are...
if he's your doctor, you should worry... (hehe, kidding)
Look at all the help Gray had from his pretty cousins!
Then it was time to test out the new ride!!! They took turns riding this around the house {I just happened to get the ones of Mills driving but Gray was a pro, too!}
{this is also where we discovered Mills' obsession with this "4-wheeler," which led Gammy and Philly to buy him one a couple weeks later...}
stinkin' cute boys
 High fives for Aunt Jesser!
Look how cute Jennifer is. :)
And this is the look I get when it's time to stop "driving"...not cool.

But we had such a fun time celebrating such a precious birthday boy! And sorry for the delay, Easterlings!
Also, the next giveaway will be in a couple of days...just waiting to get some photos of the samples from the fabulous Izzy Puddin'! 
See y'all tomorrow...things have been insane around here, whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment