Some fashion fun for this hump day...thinking daydreaming about some neutral items I would love to add to my wardrobe this spring...
{hey, my throat hurts too badly to talk, I can't taste or smell anything...as in anything...as in even Mills' stinky diapers anything...so what's a girl to do other than "window" shop, right? Well other than take care of a little toddling man and change the aforementioned diapers. Ok, I digress...}
:)
Louboutin Simple 85 Pumps...really, who can resist? (except those of us that are on a resident's salary, ha!)
Well hello, beautiful! I'd love to take you to the beach!
saks
ps, it cracks me up that saks says, about this tote, "DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, A CUSTOMER MAY ORDER NO MORE THAN 3 UNITS OF THIS ITEM EVERY THIRTY DAYS." Darn it, I guess I'm out of luck. ;)
Love this ruffle trench from Tibi, for those cool spring days...
Anthropologie doesn't disappoint with the following three, for everyday wear
I purchased this cutie last week at Target (still using my gift card, thanks MaMa!)
Unfortunately they won't let me save their picture {and I'm not in the mood to go try it on just to take a pic, sorry friends} but it is super cute - reminds me of ella moss actually. And I don't know why girlfriend on the target website is wearing a cami with it - you definitely don't have to!
Lovin' this fun necklace, less than $20, too!
These Alexis Bittar bangles {found at nordstrom.com} would look fab stacked up on your (or my) arm this summer...especially with a tan. However, I'd have to cut off my other arm to afford this many of them. Bummer.
love the shape and flow of this muted-tone dress...
by Judith March
Shoshanna
Alice + Olivia...beautiful!
cute shorts by Tibi
I'm really lovin' this affordable romper...what do you think?
And one last anthro heel, because I can't resist...
Any nudie picks (in the cleanest kind of way) that you can't resist this season???
















Love that ruffle trench. Excellent choices lady!
ReplyDeleteTibi trench, nude pumps and the Judith March dress are my faves from your post! I think adding the ruffles makes the trench look more victorian/vintage (which I prefer) than the normal/classic Burberry trench. xx!
ReplyDelete