Thursday, February 2, 2012

34 week update

This was last Thursday, at 33 weeks...
{I had to talk Nicholas into snapping a pic with my phone, ha}
And here we are today at 34 weeks...
According to Babycenter, the baby weighs close to 5 lbs, and is about 18 inches long - holy moly, I'm feelin' it!  I've gained 23 lbs now, and my lower back is taking the weight of it, whew!  Thankfully, I'm too busy chasing a toddler around most of the time to think about it.  :)  I'm feeling pretty huge now, though, and it's hard to get comfortable in the evenings - but no major complaints.  It's funny, I have the same bloody nose issues and little red dots on my skin that I had when I was pregnant with Mills.  Something about all of that extra blood - just lots of bloody snot {gross, sorry!}, and the spots are like little busted capillaries under the skin {or at least I think that's what Dr. Hubs to the Dubs told me} - but these issues go away after pregnancy, so no worries.  In other news, I could eat my weight in grapefruits and oranges right now...and maybe cupcakes. :)
Three weeks until "full term," {yay!} and I have another appt on Monday, so I'll keep ya posted!
In the meantime, check out this cute little dude...hope you're enjoying the warm weather as much as we are today!!!

3 comments:

  1. You look great! This weather has been awesome! I'm in Savannah and it was breezy and in the high 70s today. Have a good night! -e

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!!!!! Baby boy #2 will be here soon... So excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are already so far along in your pregnancy! You look wonderful and hopefully Mills is getting used to some new baby things at home.

    ReplyDelete