Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hey Valentine

We had a pretty low key Valentine's Day around here...Mills and I made red/pink play dough...

{my camera has been in Nicholas' car since our trip to Asheville...I've really gotta get it out, haha, but thank goodness for cell phone pics!}
Some little guy refused to change out of his PJs, and wanted to use Harley-girl as a bench...
We did finally talk him into changing when Daddy got home, so that we could go out to dinner.
My valentines at dinner...either Mills is inheriting his dad's infamous eye-closing-during-photos trait, or the flash on the iphone is just too much for him!
Our attempt at a self-portrait = Nicholas being silly.
We enjoyed some cuddles before bedtime, Nicholas and I watched a show or two, and there you have it, my friends!  Fancy Valentine's Day...I know! :)

1 comment:

  1. mills is so adorable!! looks like yall had a great valentines!

    and that is too funny that you know oscar! such a small small world.

    ReplyDelete